Chattanooga, Tennessee
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Buyer beware BAIT AND SWITCH.They post a NEWER model Mac book on Craigslist and then try to sell you an old model.

I went to purchase for my wife and they closed at 3:30 on Saturday. He rushed me out of the store before I could look over computer well. Should have gone to mac2sell.net first. Computer was sold for $740 and valued at $250.

When I took to return due to the fact that it was broken and wouldn't work they slapped me with a 25% restock fee.Then he trashed talked my wife and told me I was *** for returning it!

Had an Experience with Doubleclickittofixit?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Staples - Rude manager regarding refunds Staples "While trying to get a refund, Manager S. on duty at Milpitas store on July 6, 2017 tells me that it typically takes 15 minutes for a refund. I've been..." Read more Lenovo cheated on me, NOT GETTING REFUND OR REPLACEMENT,  Lenovo is the worst company with the worst support ever Lenovo "List of all issues found with this Laptop at various time Touchpad RAM Frequency Dedicated Graphic Memory Top Case Bottom Case WIFI Device DVD Hinge Auto Restart Lenovo did not..." Read more Nomorerack - 3 Irola tablets that DO NOT WORK Nomorerack "I ordered 3 7" iRola Android Tablets DX752 for my kids for Christmas. I purchased them at the end of November. My kids played on them for 1 day and..." Read more Et Connect - Hacked computer, ripoff repairs Et Connect "I got scammed on Friday! While using my laptop, got a message saying that there were viruses on the computer so access was being blocked for protection. I called the..." Read more SquareTrade Warranty is running a scam in ebay Squaretrade Warranty "I purchased warranty for 2 years through ebay on a cell phone purchase that was never completed. I tried several time to reach them and they say they cannot locate..." Read more Johnson And Johnson - Flimsy Boxes Johnson And Johnson "Flexible fabric Band-Aids are great, but the boxes they're in are flimsy, bend in, crush easily, and lids don't seal tightly enough to prevent Band-Aids from falling out. Have you..." Read more Lippert Components - Lippert furniture Lippert Components "We purchased a new 2016 Bighorn 5th wheel, it came with the upgraded Lippert theater seats. Which looked good, they had vibrate and heat. within 6 months the heat went..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more